Product Highlight - Bisolvon
- Active Ingredient: Bromhexine hydrochloride 8 mg/5 mL (high strength).
- Indications: Secretolytic therapy in acute and chronic bronchopulmonary diseases associated with abnormal mucus secretion and impaired mucus transport.
- Dosage & Administration: Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL (1 tsp) 3 times daily. Children 6-12 years: 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) 3 times daily.
- General: At commencement of treatment, it may be necessary to increase the total daily dose up to 48 mg in adults.
The syrup is sugar-free and alcohol-free therefore suitable for diabetics and small children.
Patients being treated with Bisolvon should be notified of an expected increase in the flow of secretions.
In acute respiratory indications, medical device should be sought if symptoms do not improve or worsen during course of therapy.
- Presentation: Syrup(Choco-Cherry) 8 mg/5 mL x 60 mL x 1’s.