Product Highlight - VaxigripTetra
29 Mar 2019
- Active Ingredient: Quadrivalent influenza vaccine (split virion, inactivated)
- Indications: Prevention of influenza in children and adults.
- Dosage & Administration:
• The vaccine should be given by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
• Children from 6 months of age and older should receive one dose of 0.5 mL.
• For children less than 9 years old and have never received influenza vaccine before, the second dose of 0.5 mL should be given at 4 weeks after the first dose.
- Presentation: Suspension for Injection in pre-filled syringe 0.5 mL.