Product Highlight - Zepatier
• A fixed-dose combination of a second-generation NS3/4A protease inhibitor and NS5A inhibitor1,2
• ZEPATIER is indicated for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Genotypes 1 and 4 Infection in adults1.
• Powerful CURE* Across Multiple Patient Types1
*Cure of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection=sustained virologic response, the primary end point in all studies, defined as HCV ribonucleic acid (RNA) less than the lower limit of quantification (LLOQ) at 12 weeks after the cessation of treatment (SVR12).1,3
1. Zepatier Package Insert, 10 August 2017.
2. Clark VC, Peter JA, Nelson DR. New therapeutic strategies in HCV: second-generation protease inhibitors. Liver Int. 2013;33(suppl 1):80–84.
3. European Association for the Study of the Liver. Recommendations on Treatment of Hepatitis C 2015. J Hepatol. 2015;63:199–236.
Further information is available in section 8p, New In This Issue and mims.com.
Full prescribing information is available upon request.