The World’s First Cell Culture-Derived Inactivated Influenza Vaccine1
• Optimized immunogenicity with >95% seroprotection rates against all strains in adults and >90% in children ≥3 years2-3
• Tolerable safety profiles in adults and children ≥3 years2-3
• Contains no eggs, no preservatives and no antibiotics1
1. Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety. [http://www.mfds.go.kr/eng/brd/m_30/view.do?seq=70648]. Accessed July 24, 2018.
2. Choi WS, Noh JY, Song JY, et al. Immunogenicity and safety of a cell culture-derived inactivated quadrivalent influenza vaccine (NBP607-QIV): A randomized, double-blind, multi-center, phase III clinical trial in adults and elderly subjects. Hum Vaccin Immunother 2017; 13(7): 1653-1660.
3. Kim YK, Eun BW, Lee TJ, et al. Immunogenicity and Safety of a Cell Culture-Derived Inactivated Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (NBP607-QIV) in South Korean Children and Adolescents: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Phase 3 Clinical Trial. Open Forum Infect Dis 2016; Vol 3(Suppl 1): 763.
Further information is available in section 12b, New In This Issue and mims.com
Full prescribing information is available upon request. MY-SCF-000001-08/18