Product Highlight - RENVELA
- For phosphorus control in patients with Chronic Kidney Disease on dialysis.1
- The first non-calcium based phosphate binder the lowers progression of vascular calcification vs calcium based phosphate binder.2
- Renvela Powder indicated for the control of serum phosphorus in pediatric patients more than 6 years of age.3
- Sevelamer carbonate (Renvela) - SRP Php 56.4
(1) Renvela Tablet Product Insert CCDS Version 4 Date of leaflet revision: September 2015
(2) Block GA, Raggi P, Bellasi A, Koolenga L, Spiegel DM. Mortality effect of coronary calcification and phosphate binder choice in incident hemodialysis patients. Kindey Int. 2007;71:438-441.
(3) St. Peter WL, Liu J Weinhandi E, Fan Q. A comparison of sevelamer and calcium-based phosphate binders on mortality, hospitalization, and morbidity in hemodialysis: a secondary analysis of the Dialysis Clinical Outcomes Revisited (DCOR) randomize trial using claims data. Am J, Kidney Dus. 2008-51;445-454.
(4) Mercury Drugstore Price, updated June 2020.