Product Highlight - Apidra SoloStar
The Ideal Partner for Basal Insulin1
Now available at an even more affordable price!2
- An antidiabetic agent used to reduce high blood sugar in patients with diabetes mellitus; it may be given to adults, adolescents and children, 6 years of age and older. It has a rapid onset within 10-20 minutes and a short duration, about 4 hours.3
- Significantly reduces HbA1c when added with basal insulin for FPG and PPG control1
- Superior efficacy of insulin glargine + pre-meal insulin glulisine (basal-bolus) vs. premixed insulins4
- Lesser hypoglycemic events with basal-bolus vs. premixed insulins4
- Insulin Glulisine 100 units/mL (Apidra SoloStar®) – New SRP Php 435.00 per pen (Savings of Php 383.75 from previous SRP)2
(1) MR Lankisch et.al. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2008: 10:1178-1186.
(2) Based from MDC prices as of June 2,2020.
(3) Apidra Prescribing Info 2008.
(4) Fritsche M. et.al. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2010: 12:115-123.