Norditropin NordiFlex®: Introducing the Next Innovation in Growth Hormone Therapy
Norditropin NordiFlex® 5 mg/1.5 ml
Norditropin NordiFlex® 10 mg/1.5 ml
Novo Nordisk Pharma (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Norditropin NordiFlex® Is Now Available in Malaysia. Norditropin NordiFlex® comes prefilled and preloaded.1 It contains Somatropin.1
Norditropin NordiFlex® comes with the benefits of Norditropin® in a new pen patients prefer.2 It is quick to learn and easy to use2, and you can use the dosage selector to dial the dose in milligrams (no need to count clicks).1
98% of patients* reported that the injection with Norditropin NordiFlex® was ‘very easy’ or ‘easy’.2 71% of patients using Norditropin NordiFlex® reported missing 0 injections during a 6-week study.2
Norditropin NordiFlex® is indicated for:
• Growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency (GHD)
• Growth failure in girls due to gonadal dysgenesis (Turner syndrome)
• Growth retardation in prepubertal children due to chronic renal disease
• Growth disturbance (current height SDS <-2.5 and parental adjusted height SDS <-1) in short children born small for gestational age (SGA), with a birth weight and/or length below -2 SD, who failed to show catch-up growth (HV SDS <0 during the last year) by 4 years of age or later.
• Childhood onset GHD: Patients should be re-evaluated for growth hormone secretory capacity after growth completion.
• Adult onset GHD: Pronounced GHD in known hypothalamic-pituitary disease, cranial irradiation and traumatic brain injury. GHD should be associated with one other deficient axis, other than prolactin. GHD should be demonstrated by one provocative test after institution of adequate replacement therapy for any other deficient axis.
*Study respondents included patients and/or caregivers.2