Rinvoq the first and 1 pill once-daily oral JAK-inhibitor in Malaysia approved for the treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis1, 5
• Monotherapy or in combination w/ methotrexate for moderate to severe active RA & active psoriatic arthritis in adult patients who have responded inadequately to or are intolerant to ≥1 disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs).1
• Rapid and durable joint efficacy in ACR20/50/701,2
• Powerful efficacy across Key PsA Manifestation with or without MTX1,2
• Broadly studied safety profile across registrational trials in RA and PsA3,4
PsA: Psoriatic Arthritis, ACR20/50/70: American College of Rheumatology 20/50/70 criteria; MTX: Methotrexate,
RA: Rheumatoid Arthritis
1. Rinvoq 15mg Product Information, CCDS05201220_Aug 2021.
2. McInnes IB, et al. NEJM 2021;384(13):1227-1239.
3. Burmester GR, Winthrop K, Blanco R, et al. Safety profile of upadacitinib up to 3 years in patients with psoriatic arthritis: an integrated analysis from the Phase 3 program. [EULAR abstract AB0522]. Ann Rheum Dis. 2021;80(suppl 1):1287-1288.
4. Cohen SB, et al. Integrated safety profile of upadacitinib with up to 4.5 years of exposure in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 2021;80(Suppl 1):328. Poster presented at EULAR 2021 (POS0220).
5. www.NRPA.gov.my accessed on 14 Oct 2021
For Healthcare Professionals Only
MY-RNQ-210005, 18 OCT 2021