• A new generation prescription emollient device (PED) enriched with potent anti-oxidant targeting oxidative stress affecting atopic dermatitis1
• Provides immediate and lasting action with rapid itch reduction starting from the 1st day of treatment2, 3
• Showed notable remission of symptoms within 48 hours and sustained even after 7 days4
• Well-tolerated, soothing5, and effective emollient device that treats mild to moderate cases of atopic dermatitis and other skin disorders6
References: 1. Pigatto P.D. et al. Beneficial Effects of Antioxidant Furfuryl Palmitate in Non-pharmacologic Treatments (Prescription Emollient Devices, PEDs) for Atopic Dermatitis and Related Skin Disorders.
2. Product Information Leaflet. RelizemaTM cream – 50) RelizemaTM cream, Clinical Evaluation Report. 3. Tripodi S., et al. Lack of efficacy of topical furfuryl palmitate in pediatric atopic dermatitis: a randomized double-blind study. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2009; Vol. 19(3): 204-209. 4. Bocchietto E, et al. A new topical anti-oxidant effective in the treatment of dermatitis with eczema. Giornale Italiano di Dermatologia e Venereologia. 2002; 137(2 Suppl. 2): 1-13.
5. Product Information Leaflet. RelizemaTM cream – 50) RelizemaTM cream, Clinical Evaluation Report.
6. Pigatto P.D., et al. A single-center, randomized, double-blind, perspective, controlled study of efficacy and safety of a Furpalmate-containing cream versus vehicle in the treatment of 40 adult patients with mild to moderate atopic dermatitis. Poster session 20th EADV Congress, 20-24 October 2011, Lisbon, Portugal.