YOUR CHOICE OF PAN GENOTYPIC CURE FOR HEPATITIS C
• 97% overall cure rate across all HCV patient population studied with good safety and tolerability profile
• Ribavirin-free regimen with high cure rate even in difficult-to-cure HCV GT 3 infection with cirrhosis
• No clinically significant drug-drug interactions with commonly used antiretrovirals
HCV: hepatitis C virus; GT: genotype
1. Andrieux-Meyer I, Tan SS, Thanprasertsuk S, et al. Efficacy and safety of ravidasvir plus sofosbuvir in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis (STORM-C-1): interim analysis of a two-stage, open-label, multicentre, single arm, phase 2/3 trial.
2. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 6: 448–58. 2. Tan SS, Thanprasertsuk S, Thongsawat S, et al. Efficacy and safety of ravidasvir and sofosbuvir in Hepatitis C. STORM-C-1 final results. Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections. Feb 12-16, 2022.
Available at https://www.natap.org/2022/CROI/croi_198.htm. Accessed on 12 April 2022.