See through the storm with Cresemba
• Cresemba is the only azole approved for both invasive aspergillosis and mucormycosis1-5
• Cresemba is as efficacious as the standard of care in both invasive aspergillosis and mucormycosis6,7
• Cresemba has improved safety and tolerability vs voriconazole6, with a similar AE profile in invasive aspergillosis and mucormycosis7
• Cresemba is associated with fewer and more manageable drug-drug interactions than other azoles1-5
• Cresemba may be used in patients with renal impairment and mild-to-moderate hepatic impairment without dose adjustments1,2
References: 1. Cresemba Pfizer Malaysia LPD, Cresemba IV-0521
2. Cresemba Pfizer Malaysia LPD, Cresemba Capsule-0521
3. Vfend Summary of Product Characteristics. 2020. 4. Noxafil Summary of Product Characteristics. 2019.
5. Sporanox Summary of Product Characteristics. 2017.
6. Maertens JA et al. Lancet 2016;387(10020):760–769. 7. Marty FM et al. Lancet Infect Dis 2016;16(7):828–837.
For healthcare professionals only
PP-CRB-MYS-0018 - 19 Jul 2021