Cosyrel reduces pill burden and increases compliance in a single pill.5
1. Bertrand, Michel E., et al. “Perindopril and β-blocker for the prevention of cardiac events and mortality in stable coronary artery disease patients: A EUropean trial on Reduction Of cardiac events with Perindopril in stable coronary Artery disease (EUROPA) subanalysis.” American heart journal 170.6 (2015): 1092-1098.
2. Nedogoda, Sergey V., et al. “Randomized trial of perindopril, enalapril, losartan and telmisartan in overweight or obese patients with hypertension.” Clinical drug investigation 33.8 (2013): 553-561.
3. Madej A., Buldak L., et al. “The effects of 1 month antihypertensive treatment with perindopril, bisoprolol or both on the ex vivo ability of monocytes to secrete inflammatory cytokines.” Int J of Clin Pharmacology and Ther, vol. 47 – No. 11/2009 (686-694)
4. Madej A., Boldys A., et al. “Short-term antihypertensive therapy lowers the C-reactive protein level” Postepy Hig Med Dosw (online), 2012; 66:78-84
5. Gupta, Ajay K., Shazia Arshad, and Neil R. Poulter. “Compliance, safety, and effectiveness of fixed-dose combinations of antihypertensive agents: a meta-analysis.” Hypertension 55.2 (2010): 399-407.