Product Highlight - Carivalan
20 Nov 2020
- Original combination of two active ingredients, Carvedilol and Ivabradine from France
- 5 dosages available (6.25/5 mg, 6.25/7.5 mg, 12.5/5 mg, 12.5/7.5 mg and 25/5 mg)
- Carvedilol is a beta-blocker. Beta-blocker slows the heartbeat, lessens the force with which the heart muscle contracts and reduces the blood vessel contraction in the heart, brain and throughout the body.
- Ivabradine works mainly by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute. This lowers the heart’s need for oxygen especially in the situations of heart failure and angina.
- Instead of taking Carvedilol and Ivabradine as separate tablets, one tablet of Carivalan contains both ingredients at the same strength Indicated for
-Chronic heart failure
-Symptomatic stable angina pectoris (which causes chest pain)