Product Highlight - Vyzulta
One Molecule, Two Outflow Pathways.
- Lowers IOP by increasing outflow through both the trabecular meshwork and uveoscleral pathway1
- Greater mean diurnal IOP reduction from baseline vs Latanoprost 0.005%2
- Superior IOP reduction vs Timolol 0.5% at all tested time points3
- Demonstrated safety profile3,4
Please refer to full package insert for the details.
1. Cavet ME, DeCory HH. The Role of Nitric Oxide in the Intraocular Pressure Lowering Efficacy of Latanoprostene Bunod: Review of Nonclinical Studies. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 2018; 34(1-2): 52-60.
2. Weinreb RN, Ong T, Scassellati Sforzolini B, et al. A randomised, controlled comparison of latanoprostene bunod and latanoprost 0.005% in the treatment of ocular hypertension and open angle glaucoma: the VOYAGER study. Br J Ophthalmol 2015; 99(6): 738-45.
3. Weinreb RN, Liebmann JM, Martin KR, et al. Latanoprostene Bunod 0.024% in Subjects With Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension: Pooled Phase 3 Study Findings. J Glaucoma 2018; 27(1): 7-15.
4. VYZULTA® Hong Kong prescribing information [version: 06/2018].