YOUR PARTNER IN ELEVATED LIPID MANAGEMENT
• Available in 10 mg and 20 mg
• The usual dose range applies in patients with mild to moderate renal impairment
• Good selectivity for target organ liver
• Minimal potential for drug interactions
• Cost effective
• Bioequivalent to the originator
• Roxatin Tablet 10 mg, 20 mg Package Insert, October 2021.
• Comparative bioequivalence study of Rosuvastatin Tablet 20 mg of Pharmaniaga Manufacturing Berhad, Malaysia, with Crestor Tablet 20 mg of IPR Pharmaceuticals Inc., Puerto Rico, in normal, healthy, human subjects under fasting condition.
• A. Luvai, W. Mbagaya, et al. Rosuvastatin: A Review of the Pharmacology and Clinical Effectiveness in Cardiovascular Disease. 2012:6 17-33.
• Peter P. Toth, MD, PhD, FAAFP, FICA, FAHA, FNLA, FCCP, FACC. An Update on the Benefits and Risks of Rosuvastatin Therapy. March 2014.
Product Highlight - Roxatin
30 Nov 2022