- Anand N, Kollef MH. The alphabet soup of pneumonia: CAP, HAP, HCAP, NHAP, and VAP. Feb 06, 2009. Semin Respir Crit Care Med. 2009 Feb;30(1):003-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=19199181. PMID: 19199181
- British Thoracic Society Standards of Care Committee. BTS Guidelines for the Management of Community Acquired Pneumonia in Adults. Thorax. 2001 Dec;56(4)(Suppl Suppl):iv1-iv64. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11713364. PMID: 11713364
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Updated recommendations for prevention of invasive pneumococcal disease among adults using the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV 23). MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Sep;59(34):1102-1106. Accessed 06 Apr 2011. PMID: 20814406
- Carbonara S, Monno L, Longo B, et al. Community-acquired pneumonia. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2009 May;15(3):261-273. doi: 10.1097/MCP.0b013e3283287c3f. PMID: 19387263
- File TM. The science of selecting antimicrobials for community-acquired pneumonia (CAP). J Manag Care Pharm. 2009 Mar;15(2)(Suppl Suppl):S5-S11. PMID: 19236135
- Garcia-Vidal C, Carratalà J. Early and late treatment failure in community-acquired pneumonia. Mar 18, 2009. Semin Respir Crit Care Med. 2009 Apr;30(2):154-160. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=19296415. PMID: 19296415
- Lee RW, Lindstrom ST. Early switch to oral antibiotics and early discharge guidelines in the management of community-acquired pneumonia. Respirology. 2007 Jan;12(1):111-116. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2006.00931.x. PMID: 17207035
- Lode HM. Managing community-acquired pneumonia: a European perspective. Respir Med. 2007 Sep;101(9):1864-1873. doi: 10.1016/j.rmed.2007.04.008. PMID: 17548187
- Liam CK, Pang YK, Poosparajah S, et al. Community-acquired pneumonia: an Asia Pacific perspective. Respirology. 2007 Mar;12(2):162-164. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2006.01013.x. PMID: 17298446
- Mandell LA, Wunderink RG, Anzueto A,et al; Infectious Diseases Society of America; American Thoracic Society. Infectious Diseases Society of America/American Thoracic Society Consensus guidelines on the management of community-acquired pneumonia in adults. Clin Infect Dis. 2007 Mar;44(Suppl 2):S27-S72. PMID: 17278083
- Lutfiyya MN, Henley E, Chang LF, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of community-acquired pneumonia. Am Fam Physician. 2006 Feb;73(3):442-450. http://www.aafp.org/. PMID: 16477891
- Ramsdell J, Narsavage GL, Fink JB; American College of Chest Physicians' Home Care Network Working Group. Management of community-acquired pneumonia in the home: an american college of chest physicians clinical position statement. Chest. 2005 May;127(5):1752-1763. PMID: 15888856
- Woodhead M. The European vision of community-acquired pneumonia. Mar 18, 2009. Semin Respir Crit Care Med. 2009 Apr;30(2):136-145. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=19296413. PMID: 19296413
- Shorr AF, Owens RC Jr. Guidelines and quality for community-acquired pneumonia: measures from the Joint Commission and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2009 Jun;66(12)(Suppl 4):S2-S7. doi: 10.2146/090087a. PMID: 19502224
- World Health Organization. Guidelines for the management of common illnesses with limited resources. Pocket book of hospital care for children. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2005.
- Ministry of Health Singapore. Clinical Practice Guidelines: use of antibiotics in adults. MOH (Singapore). http://www.moh.gov.sg/. Feb 2006.
- BTS Standards of Care Committee. BTS Guidelines for the management of community acquired pneumonia in adults. Update 2004. British Thoracic Society. http://www.brit-thoracic.org.uk/. 20 Jan 2004.
- Joint Statement of the Philippine Society of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Philippine College of Chest Physicians, Philippine Academy of Family Physicians, and Philippine College of Radiology. Philippine clinical practice guidelines on the diagnosis, empiric management, and prevention of community-acquired peumonia (CAP) in immunocompetent adults. Updated 2010. http://www/rsmid.org.ph/. 2010.
- Alberta Medical Association. The diagnosis and management of community acquired pneumonia: pediatric. http://www.topalbertadoctors.org/. 2006.
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Pneumonia: diagnosis and management of community- and hospital-acquired pneumonia in adults. NICE clinical guideline 191. NICE website. http://www.nice.org.uk/. Dec 2014. Accessed 21 Apr 2015.
- Community-acquired Pneumonia Task Force 2016; Joint Statement of the Philippine Society of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Philippine College of Chest Physicians, Philippine Academy of Family Physicians, and Philippine College of Radiology. Philippine clinical practice guidelines on the diagnosis, empiric management and prevention of community-acquired pneumonia in immunocompetent adults: 2016 update; treatment. Philippine Academy of Family Physicians. http://thepafp.org/. 2016.
- Kim DK, Riley LE, Harriman KH, Hunter P, Bridges CB. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended immunization schedule for adults aged 19 years or older - United States, 2017. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017 Feb;66(5):136-138. doi: 10.15585/mmwr.mm6605e2. PMID: 28182599
- Marrie TJ, File TM. Epidemiology, pathogenesis, and microbiology of community-acquired pneumonia in adults. UptoDate. https://www.uptodate.com/. Feb 2017.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Recommended immunization schedule for adults aged 19 years or older, United States, 2018. CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules. Feb 2018. Accessed 03 Apr 2018.