- American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, Subcommittee on Management of Acute Otitis Media. Diagnosis and management of acute otitis media. Pediatrics. 2004 May;113(5):1451-1465. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/113/5/1451.full.pdf. PMID: 15121972
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. Evidence based clinical practice guideline for medical management of acute otitis media in children 2 months to 13 years of age. Guideline 6a. 2004 Oct. http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=87856.
- Ramakrishnan K, Sparks RA, Berryhill WE. Diagnosis and treatment of otitis media. Am Fam Physician. 2007 Dec;76(11):1650-1658. http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/1201/p1650.pdf. PMID: 18092706
- Kerschner JE. Otitis media. In: Kliegman RM, Behrman RE, Jenson HB, et al, eds. Nelson textbook of Pediatrics. 18th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, Elsevier; 2007.
- Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI). ICSI health care guideline: diagnosis and treatment of otitis media in children. 9th ed; 2008 Jan
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN). Diagnosis and management of childhood otitis media in primary care: a national clinical guideline. SIGN Web Site. http://www.sign.ac.uk/guidelines/fulltext/66/section5.html. Feb 2003.
- CKS. Otitis media-acute. Clinical Knowledge Summaries. http://www.cks.library.nhs.uk/otitis_media_acute# 184731001. 2007
- Alberta Medical Association. Guideline for the diagnosis and management of acute otitis media. http://www.topalbertadoctors.org/NR/rdonlyres/7C92AE96-C4B5-4F6F839D48D2FFE9F726/0/AOM.pdf. 2008
- Lieberthal AS, Carroll AE, Chonmaitree T, et al. The diagnosis and management of acute otitis media. Pediatrics. 2013 Mar;131(3):e964-e999. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2013/02/20/peds.2012-3488.full.pdf+html. Accessed 06 May 2014. PMID: 23439909
- University of Michigan Health System (UMHS). Otitis media. University of Michigan Health System. May 2002.
- Le Saux N, Robinson JL; Canadian Paediatric Society, Infectious Diseases and Immunization Committee. Management of acute otitis media in children six months of age and older. Paediatr Child Health. 2016 Jan;21(1):39-50. http://www.cps.ca/assets/pdfreactor/pdf.php?lang=en&paper=acute-otitis-media. PMID: 26941560
- Robinson CL; Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), ACIP Child/Adolescent Immunization Work Group. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended Immunization Schedules for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 Years - United States, 2016. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016 Feb;65(4):86-87. doi: 10.15585/mmwr.mm6504a4. Accessed 20 May 2016. PMID: 26845283
- Abes GT, Navarro-Locsin CG, Cabungcal AC, et al; Philippine Academy of Neurotology, Otology and Related Sciences; Philippine Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Clinical practice guidelines: Acute otitis media in children. Philippine Society of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. https://pso-hns.org. Dec 2016.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Pediatric treatment recommendations. CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/. Feb 2017.
- Klein JO, Pelton S. Acute otitis media in children: Epidemiology, microbiology, clinical manifestations, and complications. UptoDate. https://www.uptodate.com/. Dec 2017.
- Klein JO, Pelton S. Acute otitis media in children: Treatment. UptoDate. https://www.uptodate.com/. Dec 2017.