Product Highlight - Keytruda
- Efficient: Significant efficacy and durable response. 41% ORR whose tumors expressed ≥50% PD-L1 and 84% of patients OR had ongoing responses1,2
- Predictive: In NSCLC, testing for PD-L1 expression helps to identify patients most likely to respond and to develop a patient’s treatment algorithm1
- Practical: Convenience dosing of 2 mg/kg administered as an intravenous infusion over 30 minutes every 3 weeks3
- Manageable Safety Profile: Most of the common adverse reactions were grade 1 or 24
- PD-1 Blockade: Selectively targets PD-1 directly on the T-cell for the complete PD-1 pathway blockade of both PD-L1 and PD-L2 ligands4
1. Supplement to: Garon EB et.al. Pembrolizumab for the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl JMed. 2015; 372: 2018-2028
2. Garon EB et.al. Pembrolizumab for the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl JMed. 2015; 372: 2018-2028
3. Keytruda pack insert LPC-MK 3475-IV-122015
4. Herbst RS et.al. Pembrolizumab versus docetaxel for previously treated, PD-L1-positive, advanced non-small cell lung cancer (KEYNOTE-010): a randomized controlled trial. Lancet. 2016; 387 (10027): 1540-1550
Further and safety information is available in section 9d, New In This Issue and mims.com.
Full prescribing information is available upon request.